1. Mandarin the difficulty of understanding the tone of voice of Chinese talking, reflecting how much the similarity is between different words’ sound that makes it hard to a non-native speaker to identify the right meaning.
2. Arabic it has complex grammatical standards, which made the translation to Arabic much more difficult task than other languages.
3. Japanese it sounds difficult, especially that you will not be able to write in Japanese unless you knew the characters.
4. Navajo difficult to write because of it’s not pronounced typically the same as writing, reasoned by the many consonants letters in this language unrecognized to English speakers.
5. Icelandic it is a little confusing language that people names sudden the same with places names.
Share this Image On Your Site